Corporations and manufacturers who produce or sell dangerous or defective products may be "strictly" liable for injuries caused by their products. This firm represents plaintiffs in Massachusetts, in matters involving "Products Liability."
"Products" in this instance cover a wide range of categories, including:
- Motor vehicles of all types including cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats
- Seat belts, air bags and child restraint seats
- Recreational Equipment
- Firearms (both handguns, and rifles)
- Toxic chemicals, including as Mold, Asbestos, cleaning agents and Pesticides
- Household Products
- Household Appliances (electric and gas)
- Tools, such as power saws, lawn mowers, and other gasoline or electric-powered tools
- Clothing and Apparel
If you or a love one have had an incident with a product that caused an injury or death, it's important that you know your rights under the law. Contact us or call us at 508-753-8316 to set up a FREE consultation to discuss your legal options.